In the BOD meeting held on May 4, 2023, the Company has resolved to appoint associate manager Yu-Ting Tseng as the Company’s corporate governance officer to protect the rights and interests of shareholders and strengthen the functions of the board of directors. Associate manager Yu-Ting Tseng has more than three years of experience in financial management and stock affair function of public companies.
The main responsibilities of corporate governance officer are as follows:
- Handling matters relating to board meetings and shareholders meetings according to laws
- Producing minutes of board meetings and shareholders meetings
- Assisting on boarding and continuous development of directors and supervisors
- Furnishing information required for business execution by directors and supervisors
- Assisting directors and supervisors with legal compliance
- Other matters set out in the articles or corporation or contracts
The highlights of activities in 2023 are as follows:
- Convened 5 BOD and 4 audit committees meetings in 2023 and provided meeting materials to all directors.
- Responsible for publishing announcements of material information with regard to major resolutions made on the day of the board of directors and shareholders meeting.
- The annual general shareholders meeting was completed on June 16, 2023
- Provided board directors related training information from time to time. Reminded all board directors to complete the 6-hour training courses, and reported the completion in accordance with the stipulated hours specified in “Board Directions for the Implementation of Continuing Education for Board Directors and Supervisors of Listed Companies”.