VT-42C CCL/Laminate VT-42C PP/PrepregUL Approval: E214381 Version: Rev. B2 28/06/2018 /97
Storage Condition & Shelf Life
Precautions In Handling
- The prepreg exceeding shelf time should be retested.
- Take care in handling thin core laminates as they are easily damaged.
- If the pre-preg is not consumed within 48hrs after opening the vacuum package, it is recommended that the bags be resealed.
- Material is available in both long and short grain. The grain direction is indicated on the label with an arrow.
Designing And Inner Layer Process
- Please be careful when single ply of 1080, 1086, 1078 or 106 prepreg is designed to the dielectric layer.
- Dimension stability is the same as Standard FR4 material.
- Please check with your oxide vendor to make sure that our material is suitable with your oxide process. We recommend to control the peel strength with brown oxide copper over 2 Lb/in.
- For unclad or single sided laminates to be used in multilayer, please brush unclad sides before use.
1. Heating rate(Rise of Rate) of material [Material Temperature]
Programmable Press: 1.5-3.0℃/min (3~5℉/min). Manual Press:3~6℃ /min (5~10℉/min)
2. Curing Temperature & Time: >50min at more than 170℃ (338℉) [Material Temperature]
3. Full Pressure: ≥280psi (20Kgf)
4. Vacuuming should be continued until over 140℃ (284℉) [Material Temperature]
5. Cold Press condition: Keep Plate @ Room Temperature by water, Pressure:100psi, Keep Time: 60minutes